Chase Manor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Chrystal Chase and family

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neva coming for a visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neva
Sire
Neva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Character sheet
Name: Neva Black

Neva coming for a visit Empty
PostSubject: Neva coming for a visit   Neva coming for a visit EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 am

Neva stepped out of the shadows at the address that was on the paper she had gotten from Gregorious. Traveling through the shadows was easy but she been so long inside them that now it was hard for her to step out of the shadows. Gregorious had said these where good people so she trusted his judgment.

Neva was wearing a red/black leather top and some black leather pants and some high heel boots. her dark hair was put in a tail this was how she would normally dress. She looked around well the first feeling was not bad and the shadows where not stopping her from stepping out.

"Hello?" she said "Gregorious are you around?" she asked just making sure people knew she was invited to come around. It had been a long time for her to be among people and Neva knew about herself that she had a temperament and a black and white few often she liked somebody or she did not. two bad habits that had kept her alive in the City from day one.
She looked around. She had some manners and did not want to walk around alone before Gregorious or somebody else had greeted her and had showed her around.

Back to top Go down
http://blackneva.webs.com/index.htm
gregorious
Husband
Husband
gregorious

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Neva coming for a visit   Neva coming for a visit EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 am

I had been working in my office on some papers i needed to finish up when I turned to the bookshelf behind me and there was the book I had so needed......the history of the ferrymen...reaching up for it, I began immediately thumbing threw the pages until I found the name I was searching for. Then I turned around and sat back at my desk and started writing. As I was doing this, I felt a very familiar presence within the manor, ,one I had been waiting on. I stood up from my desk and started toward the front entrance of the house. As I reached the top of the stairs, I heard a voice call out my name.
Welcome my dear, I am so glad you made it, come come.....let me show you about...
I walk down the stairs and immediately walk up to you and hug you tenderly
Back to top Go down
Neva
Sire
Neva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Character sheet
Name: Neva Black

PostSubject: Re: Neva coming for a visit   Neva coming for a visit EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:03 am

Neva looked at Gregorious and smiled. "I already thought I had the wrong address" she said but smile she said it with was clear enough that she was not planning on leaving so soon. Neva hugged him back softly she was happy he came to greet her.

"Yes I would love to have you show me around, maybe that way we could get to know eachother a little more"Neva said as she looked around some more. She had wondered already what kind of place this was and although the shadows had told her Chrystal was a strong but good vampire and she knew she was his mate this place was a good place yet it felt strange.

"Tell me about this place Gregorious, do you already live here a long time?" she asked him, she knew the answer but he seemed to be quiet and distance so she wanted to get a conversatoin on its way
Back to top Go down
http://blackneva.webs.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neva coming for a visit   Neva coming for a visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Neva coming for a visit
Page 1 of 1