Chase Manor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of Chrystal Chase and family

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

coming by

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gregorious
Husband
Husband
gregorious

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2011-01-10

coming by Empty
PostSubject: coming by   coming by EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:30 am

Walks up slowly to the doors and check to see if the given key opens it. With a push and turn of the key the lock turns and I gently open the door before me and enter inside.... Once inside I turn and close the door behind me and set down my shoulder bag on the floor and remove both my swords and lay them across the bag.
I look around before calling out to Chrystal.

Anybody home............?
Back to top Go down
Chrystal
Admin
Admin
Chrystal

coming by Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming by   coming by EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 am

Chrystal was home, in her red/black cheongsam she had been inspecting the hous as sheknew that she had handed the keys to one of her friends. Nomatter what she alays wanted her house to be in perfect state and especially when it concerned a friend who she held dear. She had talked t him a lot and she knew what he was going through. as she heard the silent turn of the key she smiled.

Already making her way to the entry way she smiled as she heard his voice. Turning from livingroom she walked to him and greeted him with a hug. "yes i am home"she said as she kissed his cheek before stepping back. He had changed since she had seen him last but it id not matter. In his heart he was the same man she had met long time ago and that was most important.

How are you?"she asked as she notced the mais and theother personel she had here come to take jackets, bring drinks and all such. She had already made a room for him. Maybe he would not stay but even then he would always have a room in her home.

the dress
Back to top Go down
gregorious
Husband
Husband
gregorious

coming by Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming by   coming by EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:02 am

Listens after I call out and immediately hears the soft patting of feet on the floor coming my way, then through the archway, a familiar face appears before me and walks up and hugs me tightly. Smiling at her and stepping back to admire her dress a moment.
You did not have to go get all dressed up for me my lady...chuckles softly
Back to top Go down
Chrystal
Admin
Admin
Chrystal

coming by Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming by   coming by EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:07 am

Playfuly i hit him against the arm. "oh hush you,, i did not just get dressed up for you. I like looking this way"i told him as i shook my head with a smile. It was good to see him in this mood as i had expected him to be in a much more down mood. "welcome in my home, here you will be able to have rest from most people, well everybody besides me"i told him

I pointed to the butler beside him to make sure he noticed the man holding a plate with several drinks on it. "Please take one, he brought it especially for you" i tld him.I knew they would not offer to me as i normally did not drink anything but tea. well on special occasions i would.

Hw was your journey here?"i asked him.
Back to top Go down
gregorious
Husband
Husband
gregorious

coming by Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming by   coming by EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:19 am

Now does that mean I wont get any rest while I am here? By the way , your home is beautiful .......
Reaches over and takes a drink from the tray and nods towards you to take one and join me in a drink.
So tell me, what are you doing here, we have so much history to catch up on, but first if you would not mind, I would like to clean up a bit and maybe take a shower?
Back to top Go down
Chrystal
Admin
Admin
Chrystal

coming by Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming by   coming by EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:25 am

Taking a look at the trayi decided i would take a glass from it as it did not really matter. Listening to him i smiled again and then nodded. "I have prepaired a room for you.You can take a shower there"i told him as i let my eyes look over the glass, i was trying to pretend to inspect and did not think he look all that dirty.

Walking to the stairs i started to walk up discarding the glass i held on the table to just before the stairs. Normally i would let one of the personel do this but for now i was not doing anything anyway. Comig to his room i opened the door and walked in. "i hope it is to your liking"i said as i walked and opened the curtains. It was a beautifull night still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coming by Empty
PostSubject: Re: coming by   coming by Empty

Back to top Go down

coming by
Page 1 of 1